News: 17 September 2020
Six HTS projects shortlisted for the New London Architecture Awards
We are excited to share that six HTS projects have made the New London Awards shortlist 2020!
Selected for a number of categories such as placemaking, conserving, planning and community, the shortlist demonstrates our breadth of work across a wide range of sectors.
- Experiencing Culture and Community Prize: Battersea Arts Centre, designed with Haworth Tompkins
- Conserving: Newson’s Yard, designed with Stiff + Trevillion
- Planning: Winstanley and York Road Redevelopment, Block 1 design with Broadway Malyan and Masterplan by HTA Design LLP, Henley Halebrown, Figureground Architects
- Working: 160 Old Street and Welcoming: The Standard, designed with Orms Architects
- Placemaking: Republic Masterplan, designed with Studio RHE
Congratulations to all the teams involved in the design and delivery of these projects. We look forward to seeing the winners!
Collect News Item