0469 - 26 Carlyle Square
This project involved the significant refurbishment of an 1840’s end of terrace house in a conservation area, including the creation of a new basement floor level over the entire site footprint.
- New double basement across 80% of site.
- Re-support of existing buildings on RC beams to create a column free basement area.
- Internal refurbishment of existing building which resulted in replacement of all floor structures.
- Complex geometric stair to serve basement.
- Renovation of existing stone cantilever stair.
Client: PrivateArchitect: Broby DNA / Claridge Architects