1352 - 30 Mount Row
Currently under construction this project involves the demolition of the existing domestic property, excavation of a basement and the construction of a new mixed residential and gallery space development comprising six above ground storeys and two below ground levels.
- Site is underlain by the Jubilee Line, the northbound tunnel of which passes underneath the adjacent property.
- Complex acoustic attenuation requirements have been incorporated to mitigate the impact of ground borne noise and vibration from the nearby Jubilee Line by isolating the proposed basement using a “box in a box” principle.
- Close coordination with the architect, acoustic consultant and waterproofing specialist to develop a bespoke basement solution to maximise the achievable area, which involves multi-stage reinforced concrete underpins around the perimeter of the site.
- Tight site with complex construction sequencing.
- Thorough approvals process navigated with Grosvenor Estate and neighbours with party wall interests.
Client: Summerford Limited