0989 - 35 Chancery Lane
The extensive refurbishment of the existing five storey steel frame building repositioning a nine-storey office building on Chancery Lane.
- Full integrated temporary and permanent works design, through enabling and main works contracts.
- Creation of new ground floor lightwells.
- Two additional floors added to the building, existing structure justified with no column or foundation strengthening.
- The building was re-cored to remove the two existing inefficient central cores.
- New stability systems installed via a new offset core and Vierendeel stability frame with minimal impact to the floor plate.
Client: Endurance LandArchitect: Tate Hindle Architects