0989 - 35 Chancery Lane
The extensive refurbishment of the existing five storey steel frame building repositioning a nine-storey office building on Chancery Lane.
- Full integrated temporary and permanent works design, through enabling and main works contracts
- Creation of new ground floor lightwells
- Two additional floors added to the building, existing structure justified with no column or foundation strengthening
- The building was re-cored to remove the two existing inefficient central cores
- New stability systems installed via a new offset core and Vierendeel stability frame with minimal impact to the floor plate
Client: Endurance LandArchitect: Tate Hindle Architects