1512 - Broadwick Street
The project involves the redevelopment of 18 and 20-24 Broadwick St into a signature hotel sited on one of the most prominent street corners in Soho. The hotel is currently under construction and works are due to be completed in May 2020.
- Existing façade to 18 Broadwick Street retained and tied into new reinforced concrete frame behind.
- Additional two levels of basement formed under the hotel using a secant piled wall to provide a total of 3 below ground storeys.
- Steel framed upper storeys for restaurant with acoustic isolation to hotel rooms below.
- Retained UKPN substation at lower ground which is relocated during the works to a new permanent basement location on site.
- Tight site influencing the construction techniques and sequencing across the enabling works and main works contracts.
Client: Gamesys LimitedArchitect: ICA