1045 - Font House
An elegant single storey pavilion within the confines of a Grade II listed garden.
- The building is of traditional construction with load-bearing masonry walls supporting a lightweight steel and timber roof.
- Facades incorporated large pocket windows which were designed to be recessed within the wall cavities.
- Walls are clad in local Ironstone with a hand crafted bronze finish to the roof.
- Garden was re-landscaped using Ironstone clad concrete. retaining walls to provide new terraced lawns and two large decorative lily ponds.
Client: PrivateArchitect: Gluckman Smith Architects