1239 - Nottingdale Campus, Phase 3
The Nottingdale Campus development forms part of a wider redevelopment of the local area to create a localised creative hub. The internal aesthetic of the buildings with exposed concrete soffits, walls and columns forms part of the design brief to have a limited palette of self-finished or exposed materials, showcasing a clear integration of architecture, engineering, construction materials and sustainability.
- The George Building offers 5 storeys of commercial office space with single storey basement.
- The Frestonia Apartment building provides 4 storeys or residential units, also with single storey basement.
- Both buildings are of reinforced concrete construction, with exposed slab soffits, walls and columns finished to a high standard.
- A Thames Water relief sewer cross the site diagonally, with building pile cap foundations bridging over the sewer.
- Internal feature staircase of steel construction, plus a steel escape staircase cantilevering from the northern elevation of the George Building.
Client: AdenaArchitect: Allford Hall Monaghan Morris